- A combination of powerful innovation and proven efficacy.
- A new active ingredient in macadamias.
- Substantially reduced nut drop, resulting in higher marketable yields.
- New active ingredients in cherries.
- A low residue profile and short withholding period.
- Rapid uptake and excellent rainfastness.
- Enhanced application timing and resistance management flexibility.
- Superior blossom blight control with the potential for extended shelf-life.
- A powerful combination of two modes of action.
- An ‘X factor’ that maximises crop quality and appeal.
How it works
Merivon contains two active ingredients and belongs to two mode-of-action groups: Group 7, the SDHIs (Succinate Dehydrogenase inhibitors), and Group 11, the QoIs (Quinone outside Inhibitors). When incorporated into the spray programs of almonds, macadamias or cherries Merivon provides robust protection from key diseases and plant health benefits that exceed the performance of competitor products.